One of the biggest shows in the universe is hitting the road this fall, and we can all be part of it. According to promos, Stranger Things: The Experience throws you headfirst into your favorite show — join Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will for a very special episode starring… you! Venture inside Hawkins Lab for a 1-hour immersive experience featuring a brand-new Stranger Things storyline, then explore an 80’s-themed Mix-Tape medley with food & drinks, special merchandise, photo ops, and much more.
For fans, this is the perfect opportunity to get back inside the world of the Upside Down. Netflix has created tons of opportunities for fans to interact with the Hawkins gang with various pop-ups and activations. Who can forget the great Baskin Robbins takeovers to promote season three of the series, where Steve and Dustin met newcomer Robin. Then, during the pandemic, Los Angeles featured an epic Stranger Things Drive-Thru Experience, and before that, the Stranger Things Pop-Up opened across the country. Of course, we’d be criminally negligent not to mention the well-done and creepy Stranger Things haunted mazes at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights events.
Now, it seems, the good folks at Netflix have teamed up with Fever promotions to create an all-new experience: guests now get to ‘star’ in their very own episode. The experience lasts about an hour (and hour!), and is a fully immersive gut-punch to the senses.
The show is currently scheduled for San Francisco (almost done), Atlanta, London, and Los Angeles, although you can go on the website and request additional cities. If you’re in L.A., here’s what you need to know:
- Date: Starting November 2022
- Duration: 45 mins. immersive experience, then you are welcome to stay and hang in the Mix-Tape as long as you’d like!
- Location: 1345 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640, United States
- Age requirement: This experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted.
- CLICK HERE to join the WAITLIST.
- 🚨 Tickets go on public sale on Thursday, October 6, at 9 a.m.! 🚨
- You’ll also be able to grab sundaes at Scoops Ahoy, or enjoy 80s games at the Palace Arcade.
- Dress code: Dressing for the occasion is highly encouraged.
- Price: Tickets start at $49.