Ready for a new adventure? The Official Stranger Things Store opens on November 6 in Los Angeles for a limited time… it’s also opening in cities country-wide.
The Official Stranger Things Store is a unique retail experience packed with exclusive merchandise and easter eggs. Explore Stranger Things’ most iconic locations: get up close to a hidden Demogorgon in the Upside Down, take photos at Hawkins Middle’s Snowball Dance and in Joyce’s House, shop in the Starcourt Mall, avoid the Rift in the Russian Lab, and play games at the Palace Arcade.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE
- Get priority access (free of charge) with skip-the-line and enjoy a truly immersive shopping experience themed around the Stranger Things universe.
- Explore realistic set recreations of iconic locations from the show.
- Browse through a wide array of Stranger Things products integrated into each location.
- Enjoy stunning photo ops, interactive activities, and many ǝƃuɐɹʇs moments!
PLACES YOU’LL VISIT
- Get up close to a hidden Demogorgon in the Upside Down
- Take photos at Hawkins Middle’s Snowball Dance and in Joyce’s House
- Shop in the Starcourt Mall
- Avoid the Rift in the Russian Lab
- Play games at the Palace Arcade
- …and take home exclusive merch only available at the store!
- Where: The Americana at Brand, 889 Americana Way, Glendale, CA 91210
- Date: Opening on November 6th, for a limited time!
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Thu: 10am – 9pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am – 10pm
- Sun: 11am – 9pm
WHAT OTHER LOCATIONS ARE OPENING?
You can also check out Official Stranger Things Pop Ups across the country in the following cities:
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
CLICK HERE for more information and how to reserve your spot.
Exclusive Merch & Memorabilia
Get your hands on tons of exclusive and custom pieces only available at the store! Take home “Elegorgon”, a collaboration between Netflix and iam8bit. Sitting alongside you will find General Mills Stranger Things Cereal, packaged in original boxes from the 80’s but set in the world of Stranger Things, and a wide variety of collectible Bandai Stranger Things Hawkins Action Figures. You will also get a chance to personalize your own creations at the customizable apparel stations!
Embark on an interactive journey filled with photo moments and fun easter eggs, as you explore Hawkins and settings like Joyce’s House, Palace Arcade and Starcourt Mall. You will be able to interact with friends and foes from Hawkins. Get up close to the Russian Guards, hang out with Scoops Ahoy employees, and much more!
OH! And in case you haven’t see it yet, here’s the new season 4 teaser trailer: