Its back! After a scheduling change which pushed it from 2021 to 2022, the D23 Expo is happening September 9-11 at the Anaheim Convention Center and tickets are now on sale. The Expo is Disney’s own Comic Con event, showcasing all the branches of the Disney company, including Marvel, Lucasfilm, Pixar, Disney Animation, theme parks, the Walt Disney Archives (with great Disney history sessions), Disney+, Disney Channel, and even ESPN… it’s all there under one roof. And this year, the Expo will be the official kick-off the 100-year anniversary of the Walt Disney Disney Company! (thus the name, D23… the Walt founded the company in 1923).
HOW TO BUY TICKETS: D23 Expo General Admission tickets and 3-Day tickets with Hall D23 Preferred Seating will be on sale on January 20, 2022, at 12 p.m. PST. You must be a D23 Member to purchase tickets. Join as a complimentary General Member or upgrade to Gold Membership for additional benefits, including an exclusive discount on D23 Expo tickets..
D23 Expo Ticket Discounts
Discounted single-day and multi-day tickets for D23 Expo 2022 are available exclusively to D23 Gold Members. D23 Gold Members can purchase up to two (2) discounted tickets each. With a D23 Gold Membership Duo Plan, both D23 Gold Members (primary and affiliate) on the plan can each purchase two discounted tickets (for a combined savings of up to $200 on four 3-Day Adult Tickets). This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or offers; available while supplies last. Join D23: The Official Disney Fan Club today!
- D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when purchasing tickets.
- D23 Gold and General Members may purchase up to twelve (12) D23 Expo 2022 tickets, including any discounted tickets.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend D23 Expo 2022 forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- D23 Expo 2022 tickets are subject to availability.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds.
- D23 Expo badges will begin shipping in Summer 2022. Once you receive your badge, it will be important to activate it online prior to arriving at D23 Expo. Badge activation will require a D23 Gold or General Membership. More information will be shared about how to activate your badge in Summer 2022, and specific instructions will be included with your badge.
- No refunds are permitted for D23 Expo tickets. D23 Expo is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten badges.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our cast members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior; jumping lines; or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, or luggage in whatever way we consider appropriate.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Children should be supervised. Guests underage 13 must be accompanied by a guest age 18 or older to enter.
- Ask permission from another guest prior to filming or photographing them.
- Badges, credentials, and other entitlements are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable, and void if altered. The badge must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION, go the D23 Expo Page online.