Since the very first Iron Man movie back in 2008, fans have been captivated by the incredible story of the troubled billionaire Tony Stark and his journey to become an Avenger.
Inspired by some of the most epic moments in Avengers: Endgame, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to present the battle damaged version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV as the latest addition to an ever-expanding Marvel lineup.
This one-of-a-kind collectible figure features two interchangeable hand-painted head sculpts of Tony Stark / Iron Man (a battle damaged portrait and an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function).
Iron Man’s armor has been faithfully reproduced with screen-accurate coloring, LED light-up features, and meticulously applied battle damage and weathering. The figure also features a wealth of accessories, including an LED light-up battle-damaged Nano Gauntlet and matching interchangeable hands with all six Infinity Stones, an energy blade, a pair of claw blasters, and more!
The Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Avengers: Endgame
- One newly developed hand-painted battle damaged head sculpt with the likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Armor contains diecast material
- Enhanced waist articulation which allows more flexible movement
- Specially designed battle damaged armored elements on the shoulder, chest, arms, and thighs
- 16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated air flaps at back of the armor
- One detachable chest plate to reveal interior mechanical design
- Multiple interchangeable hands for a variety of posing and display options
- One energy blade
- One pair of claw blasters
- One damaged Nano Gauntlet with 3 interchangeable hands mounted with 6 Infinity Stones (LED light-up, battery operated)
- Specially designed diorama / dynamic figure display stand