Believe us when we tell you — you’re gonna love this year’s QUEEN MARY’S DARK HARBOR, now scaring up its tenth year. Check out our REVIEW of our trip to the grand ole haunted boat. For some of us, it was our first time down to Dark Harbor — and even though they say “it’s never as good as your first,” we can’t wait to get back. Also, if you find yourself wanting an extra-deep-dive into the Queen Mary haunt, you can go behind the scenes with DARK HOUR, a special VIP tour backstage.
But for all you haunt-lovers out there (like us!), here’s your DARK HARBOR SURVIVAL GUIDE — Everything you need to know about the event.
Southern California’s Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor is back for its 10th season for 23-nights of terror September 26 through November 2, 2019, with 6 mazes—including the all-new ROGUE Maze. Also check out the 13 bars, fire shows, aerialists, sliders, Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Sinister Swings, Panic! 4-D Experience, zombie DJs, Barrel Room Tastings, R.I.P. Lounge, and much more.
Sept. 26 through Nov. 2, select nights
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
ALL THE NEW STUFF:
- Rogue, Dark Harbor’s newest maze, will take guests through the frightening voyage that nearly changed history. Sparking the creation of the Hollywood blockbuster The Poseidon Adventure, the 95-foot wall of blackness sent waves of panic through the marine community and re-defined science as we know it.
- In one of the newly re-imagined mazes onboard the historic ocean liner, attendees can now walk through the infamous Door 13. Dubbed one of the most haunted areas on the ship, legend has it that an 18-year old crewman was crushed to death by Door 13 in 1967, and now Dark Harbor guests can walk-thru the iconic location.
- Guests can also venture 6-fathoms below sea level submerged in the notorious Boiler Room to indulge in the newest secret bar offered at Dark Harbor nightly.
NEWLY-INTENSIFIED RETURNING MAZES:
- FEAST: Face the terrifying wrath of Chef as his vengeful staff are joined by the lost souls of poisoned passengers, all hell-bent on serving the living to the dead.
- INTREPID: Wander through the path of the Iron Master’s wicked wrongdoings to an evil sea witch’s lair, to reveal the deadly pact that drove the shipbuilder to spend eternity as a horrific half-metal creature trapped in an iron Hell.
- CIRCUS: Escape the Ringmaster and sneak behind the curtains to unveil the horrors lurking within the shadows and dark corners of the Big Top.
- B340: Retrace the steps of the detective working towards answering the savage 1946 murders onboard The Queen Mary, discover what truly drove Samuel to kill while seeing the true carnage left behind in stateroom B-340.
- LULLABY: Join the paranormal experts and ship guides who claim there are far more horrendous secrets behind Mary’s demise and her attachment to her loving teddy.
- The PYRE: The Voodoo Priestess and her Tribe have taken over The Pyre — Fire Stage for nightly captivating and death-defying fire performances.
- AERIAL RING: Nightly Aerialists will emerge and rise above all with nightly death-defying aerial shows throughout the evening.
- SLIDER ALLEY: Sparks will fly and hell will be raised as dozens of Dark Harbor’s sinister sliders roam and take to the streets emitting sparks throughout the fog filled harbor as they slide and startle in every direction.
- 4-D PANIC EXPERIENCE: Sit back, grip your seat and don’t PANIC for the last ride of your life in our 4-D Theater!
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order up a freak, and enjoy the views of various shows throughout the night.
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Take in the sights with a view of Dark Harbor from above with Graceful Gale in the newly designed RIP Lounge hosting cocktails and a buffet that’s truly to-die-for.
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch Swings that light the sky.
- MONSTER PARTY: Cap off the night with a party like no other. Dance and let loose with the spirits whose energy never seems to die.
General admission tickets start at $20 online
General Admission + Fast Fright starts at $74
General Admission + Evil Express starts at $94
General Admission + Evil Express + Ultimate Scream starts at $209
RIP Lounge Passports start at $39 (Admission not Included)
Email VIP@EpicEntertainmentGroup.com for details on Creepy Cabana & Private Patios
To purchase tickets, visit queenmary.com
For more information: https://www.queenmary.com/calendar-of-events/dark-harbor/parking/