We’re not completely sure why Warner Bros released this puppy-infused schedule for Comic-Con, but, c’mon… why complain. This is awesome. Enjoy!
This year at Comic-Con, Warner Bros is bringing the stars and Producers of The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Krypton, Lucifer, The Originals, People of Earth, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural and Westworld, plus Warner Bros. Animation’s Justice League Action, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Teen Titans Go!, Unikitty! and Young Justice.
For info from Warners:
- Comic-Con essentials The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and People of Earth are all back in San Diego.
- World-premiere pilot screening of midseason thriller Deception, plus exclusive video presentations of some of the most highly anticipated series of the 2017–18 television season — Krypton and Black Lightning — as well as a brand-new hour-long episode of Teen Titans Go!, and an exclusive preview of Unikitty!, along with special surprises.
- The Studio’s 2,400-square foot, multi-level booth will once again be a must-visit destination on the convention floor.
- Autograph signings for each series will take place in the Warner Bros. booth #4545, the day of each panel. WBTVG follows Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure for all signings. All ticket drawings and wristband distributions will take place in the morning of the day of the specific signing at the Sails Pavilion floor, between Ballroom 20 and Rooms 6A, 6BCF and 6DE.
- For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and real-time updates during the convention, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv — official hashtag #WBSDCC — and visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
- To connect with WBTVG in the social space — including official Facebook pages and Twitter feeds for WBTVG series, talent and producers — check out the social media contacts page here: http://comiccon.thewb.com/wbtv-social-media-contacts
- Editor’s Note: Movie Animals Protected during the making of the puppy video (https://movieanimalsprotected.com/)
SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK PILOT SCREENINGS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 19
6:00–10:00 p.m. Special Sneak Peek Screenings — Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television Group proudly continue our annual Preview Night tradition with an exclusive pilot screening of the midseason thriller Deception, plus exclusive video presentations of some of the most highly anticipated series of the 2017–18 television season — Krypton and Black Lightning — as well as a brand-new hour-long episode of Teen Titans Go!, and special surprises. Ballroom 20
- Deception: From Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak, the Blindspot creative team of Martin Gero, Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter, Emmy®-winning director David Nutter (Game of Thrones, The Flash) and renowned magician/puzzle creator David Kwong (Now You See Me, Blindspot), Deception is a thrilling crime drama that combines FBI counter-espionage with the mysterious world of magic and misdirection. When his career is ruined by scandal, superstar magician Cameron Black (Jack Cutmore-Scott) has only one place to turn to practice his art of deception, illusion and influence — the FBI. Using every trick in the book and inventing new ones, he will help the government catch the world’s most elusive criminals while staging the biggest illusions of his career. Deception stars Jack Cutmore-Scott, Ilfenesh Hadera, Lenora Crichlow, Amaury Nolasco, Justin Chon, Laila Robins and Vinnie Jones. From Berlanti Productions and Quinn’s House in association with Warner Bros. Television, Deception premieres midseason on ABC. Become a fan of Deception on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DeceptionABC, and follow the show on Twitter at @DeceptionABC.
- Krypton: Set two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel’s home planet, Krypton follows Superman’s grandfather (Cameron Cuffe) — whose House of El was ostracized and shamed — as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos. Based on DC characters, Krypton is from Warner Horizon Scripted Television and is executive produced by David S. Goyer (Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, The Dark Knight trilogy) through his Phantom Four banner, along with Damian Kindler and Cameron Welsh. Krypton is based on characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, published by DC, and will debut in 2018 on SYFY. Follow the show on Twitter at @KryptonSYFY.
- Black Lightning: Jefferson Pierce (Cress Williams) is a man wrestling with a secret. As the father of two daughters and principal of a charter high school that also serves as a safe haven for young people in a neighborhood overrun by gang violence, he is a hero to his community. Nine years ago, Pierce was a hero of a different sort. Gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, he used those powers to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning. However, after too many nights with his life on the line, and seeing the effects of the damage and loss that his alter ego was inflicting on his family, he left his Super Hero days behind and settled into being a principal and a dad. Choosing to help his city without using his superpowers, he watched his daughters Anissa (Nafessa Williams) and Jennifer (China Anne McClain) grow into strong young women, even though his marriage to their mother, Lynn (Christine Adams), suffered. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. But with crime and corruption spreading like wildfire, and those he cares about in the crosshairs of the menacing local gang The One Hundred, Black Lightning returns — to save not only his family, but also the soul of his community. Based on the characters from DC, Black Lightning is from Berlanti Productions and Akil Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl), Salim Akil & Mara Brock Akil (Being Mary Jane, The Game, Jumping the Broom, Girlfriends) and Sarah Schechter (Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Supergirl). Black Lightning premieres midseason on The CW. Become a fan of Black Lighting on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CWBlackLightning and follow the show on Twitter @BlackLightning.
- Teen Titans Go!: The Teen Titans are back at it again, in Teen Titans Go!, with all new comedic adventures both in and out of Titans Tower, and we’ll have you covered by screening a brand-new, hour-long episode. Based on characters from DC and produced by Warner Bros. Animation, Teen Titans Go! airs Fridays at 6/5c on Cartoon Network.
- Unikitty!: Your favorite character from The LEGO® Movie now has her own show! Journey to a joyous kingdom full of sparkle matter, happy thoughts and the occasional rage-out in Unikitty!, an all-new animated series. As ruler of the kingdom, Unikitty has busy days full of royal responsibilities. Unikitty is most interested in making sure everyone is happy and ridding the kingdom of negativity, but don’t misunderstand her optimism — she is one kitty not to be crossed. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, Unikitty! is coming soon to Cartoon Network.