As we all know by now, the San Diego Comic-Con event has been canceled, replaced by the online Comic-Con@Home experience, which promises to re-create the experience of the physical event as much as possible (minus the long lines and camping out on pavement). There have been lots of online events and panels so far this year, but this is shaping up to be one of the best examples of an actual convention-type experience, complete with schedules, panel times, a convention floor, and more.
There’s a complete Exhibitor list and Exhibit Hall Map available.
Comic-Con@Home will be releasing their complete schedule on a daily basis beginning today and continuing through Sunday. Wednesday is traditionally preview night, which has far fewer panels that the rest of the days.
Here’s the WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE.
All times are Pacific Daylight.
- Comics in the Classroom Ask Me Anything: Pick the Brains of Teachers, Administrators, Creators, and Publishers
- GeekED: Re-storied: Re-imagining creative privilege
- Teaching and Learning with Comics
- The Power of Teamwork in Kids Comics
- Books for All: It’s Time to Redefine How We Share Books With Kids
- Comics as a Conduit
- GeekEd: Watchmen and the Cruelty of Masks
- License to Thrill: Graphic Novel Adaptations for Kids
- Make Programming Your Superpower!
- Conspiracy Theories and Propaganda Throughout Pop Culture
- GeekEd: College and the Nerd Mind
- New Kids Comics from Eisner Award Publishers
- Words and Pictures Working Together: Strategies for Analyzing Graphic Texts