Be watching your mailboxes — badges are on the way. Per the Comic-Con info page:
Comic-Con will ship badges in advance to all professionals, trade professionals, press, and attendees who purchased a badge during Returning Registration or Open Registration. Badges will begin shipping in early June. All badges will be shipped at least 3 – 4 weeks prior to July 19, 2017. We are unable to ship to an international address. If you are an international attendee, click here for badge pick-up information.
- The last day to change your shipping address was May 18, 2017. Your badge will be shipped to the address on file in your Comic-Con Member ID account as of May 18, 2017. We are no longer accepting address changes.
- Badges will be shipped in a plain non-descript package for safety. Please be careful not to discard your badges by accident.
- If you do not receive your badge within 7 – 10 business days from the date you receive your shipping confirmation email, please contact Comic-Con at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Member ID and full name when you email us!
- Badges will be shipped to the individual attendee only.
- International orders will not be shipped. For information on onsite badge pick-up, please click here.
- Badges will be shipped in batches. Please do not be alarmed if a friend/family member receives their badges before you do.
- Badges will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Badges unable to be delivered for any reason (lost in transit/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender/etc) must be picked up when you arrive onsite. No exceptions.
- A valid photo ID will be required to pick up badges onsite.
- It is very important that you do not mix up the RFID cards and paper badges. Each RFID card will arrive pre-packaged in a badge holder.
- You will be able to pick up your Comic-Con lanyard, Events Guide, Quick Guide, Souvenir Book, and souvenir bag when you arrive onsite. These items will not be shipped in advance.
— San Diego Comic-Con (@Comic_Con) May 31, 2017